Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Beginnings

I joined weight watchers again last week! I really had to bite the bullet. After nearly 3 months out of town over the course of 4 1/2 months, I needed to buckle down and lose the weight I put on and more. This time, I'm updating just for myself.

I signed up Thursday the 9th and weighed in at 168.4 lbs. That is about 13 lbs up from my low in April, and about 3 lbs more than my post Scotland trip.

STARTING WEIGHT: 168.4 lbs

Even though I picked up everything on Thursday and weighed in, I decided not to start until Monday- my previous weigh in day. I needed the weekend to prepare for my restart and to learn the new points plus plan. I was pretty nervous restarting, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

I've spent two days on the plan so far. Monday I used 20 of my 29 daily points and today I have used 17 of my 29 daily points. I am still trying to get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!