Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 36: 2/15/2010

Monday again and so not ready for the week. I got up this morning and made Matt lunch before he left to take the car into the shop....again. I had a slimfast for 4pts for breakfast.
 

After that, I answered all of the emails I got this weekend about the homework assignment due in the class I TA. Really? A question about how to use the program the whole homework uses the day before its due? Really? Anyway, got that done and talked to Jes for a while. Good to hear that she's doing well and had a good valentine's day with the hubby. 

Jamie came over for lunch. She had an Itallian sub and I had a smart ones fettuchini alfredo for 4pts with a water.



After lunch, pretty much all I did was clean house and do laundry and catch up on all the things I neglected this past weekend. The house is FINALLY in order enough to get some work done here. Thank God, considering I have 2 hw assignments due, 1 hw assignment to grade, a presentation to write, and a poster to make this week! I am going to be a busy bee. While cleaning, I ate 2 granola bars for 4pts and a looooot of water so that I'd feel fuller.



 After laundry and dusting, I answered emails that came in during the day and got everything ready for my WW meeting..... 

Unfortunately WW is closed on Presidents' Day, which I found out after rushing to get there on time. So instead of going to the meeting, Matt and I ran a few errands- picked up some groceries (diet sunkist and chicken!) and another baby gate for Bear. I had 5 pretzel sticks we bought on the way home for 2pts

When we got home, I had dinner of a chili potato 8pts (I had been looking forward to this all day) and matt had 2 chili dogs.


After that, Matt and I played Axis and Allies together until it was time for bed. I had a few more pretzels for 1pt.

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 23/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 5 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/2 week
Exercise: 0
Weekly Weight Loss: No weigh in yet/ 7.8 lbs total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!