Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 40: 2/19/2010

TGIF! So today included a lot of running around. I got up, grabbed a granola bar 2pts, and took Matt to school.

After that, I went shopping for panties because Bear has torn up a lot of my favs. Unfortunately, I got to the Barracks shopping center so early that the only things open were Kroger and Barnes and Nobel. I went to B&N to kill time and got this awesome book- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies. Its all about Chinese medicine and herbal remedies. I was really excited because I've been wanting to learn more about this for a while and it was on sale- definitely not knocking traditional medicine- it always does the trick, but I want to look for alternatives.
 
 After B&N when stores finally opened, I hit Old Navy, Banana Republic, and the Loft and came out with zip. Literally nothing I wanted. So I headed home to see Bear, Hammy, and Jamie. I then went back to school and went to Panera Bread with CJ. I had unsweet iced tea w/ lemon 0pts, a whole grain baguette 3pts, and a bowl of creamy tomato soup without croutons 7pts. Yum.
  
I left my phone in the car so Christina took this for me with her mad photo skills.

After Panera, I went back home (I had the horribly inefficient planning today) and worked out with Jamie. 45 mins on the elliptical between 6 and 11 resistance for +5 activity pts. Jamie, however, ran 3 miles in 30 minutes!!! She's a baller.

 
My elliptical shot after 12 mins.
After working out, I came home, showered and got ready for going out for drinks with the lab. Our advisor took everyone out for finishing the project. We went to Michael's Bistro for good times all around. I wasn't expecting giving a toast so I gave a pretty weak one saying, "Here's to being done." At least it fully captured my feelings on the matter- could have been more eloquent! I had ~11 french fries 5pts, a small slice of pita and a cucumber slice with humus 1pt, and 2 1/2 beers 8pts.

 

I used that as my dinner and decided to see what Cait was up to. I ended up going over to Mary and Dee's for some rockband with them, Cait, and Stephanie- so fun. I am definitely the worst out of the group at the game, but oddly enough, it doesn't stop me from bellowing lyrics I hardly know. I had a glass of wine 2pts and 2 of Mary and Dee's double chocolate chip cookies 6pts they had just made. So good. On the way home, I had a third one 3pts!


FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 37/25
Weekly Allowance Points: 7 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 5 today/11 week
Exercise: elliptical
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.2 lbs / -12 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!