Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 14: Day 2

I need to get back on track points wise! I've been eating more than my share for several days now. So my thought is- wow that's how diets end and how people regain all the weight. I need to make sure this stays a priority in my life. Ok- so go. Today and tomorrow- no weekly pt usage.

I felt like poo all day today. I skipped breakfast because I wasn't feeling it. After class, I headed home to rest because my stomach was still being weird. I had a snack of 4pts guacamole and chips.

For lunch, I made goat cheese and asparagus pasta!! I've been promising you guys the recipe so here it is!! :) I had 1/4 of the recipe for 6pts. Since my stomach was upset, I had ~1/2 for lunch and 1/2 later when I felt a little better.

After lunch, I got some grading done for stats and then Jamie came over to make muffins at my apt. After that, I rushed to get Matt from work and get to my make-up weight watchers meeting. Unfortunately, traffic was so bad, I missed the meeting!! I'm definitely going to make it tomorrow. I think I gained weight this week so putting it off is only making it harder to go!

I had 18 kettle chips for 4pts. Holy cow- that's like 1 pt for 4 chips!! Don't think I'll be breaking into these any time soon.

I laid down for a while in hopes of feeling better. It worked a little. Matt and I had burgers and fries for dinner! I had a veggie Boca Burger on a wheat bun for 5pts and a side of fries for 3pts and 1pt of honey mustard. Yum! The Boca Burger was actually a lot better than I was expecting. Of course after dinner, we watched Lost. Now I'm updating the blog and then heading to bed early because my follow up interview with Learning Rx is tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

Little Bear is napping on the couch. Too cute!


TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 23/24
Calories: ?
Weekly Allowance Points: 27 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/6 week
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: haven't weighed in yet! Let you know tomorrow

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!