Thursday, February 9, 2012

4HB Update

I took too many days off over the weekend. I took of Friday night, Saturday night, all Sunday, and all Monday....I blame PMS. Obviously I was compelled by my double Xes. Here's some of my food over the past week:
rotisserie chicken, olives, black beans, side salad

cottage cheese, egg scramble, black beans

veggie fritters

northern bean salad

fajita chicken, peppers and onions with avocado

egg, ham, bell peppper, spinach salad

chili
chicken fajita mix w/ black beans and avocado

nuts

chili

gluten free sugar free fudge....basically the best fudge EVER- sweetened with blue berries

egg and olives

artichoke

egg scramble, black beans w/ cottache cheese

LOTS of coffee
I'm currently doing a month trial membership at ACAC which I started yesterday. I'm trying to make the most out of the free month to decide if this is something I can keep up and do regularly. We'll see. I want to be ripped. haha

Current weight loss- blue line is me, red is 1 lb/week loss, yellow is 2 lb per week loss as comparisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!