Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8/7 - Cupcakes Aren't Diet Food...FYI

Since my weight loss for this week is probably definitely in the crapper considering the weekend I had, I made this week's goal to eat a protein rich breakfast every morning even if I didn't want to. That generally starts me off on a good foot for the day.

I had a hard boiled egg for breakfast for 2pts+.

Megan was so sweet and bought me a Kombucha for a mid-morning pick-me-up. It was great.

I forgot my salad dressing for the salad I made for lunch so I went home and baked fries for 6pts+. One of the benefits of living in a small city is that you can pop home for your lunch hour and not waste half of it in traffic. I cleaned the kitchen and got bleach on my favorite dress while I was home. :(

For dinner, Matt grilled pork tenderloin and corn, and we had falafel chips and humus as well for 12pts+.

I also had 1 1/2 cupcakes for 6pts+ while watching the Olympics. They tasted soooo good, but I regretted making them. The rest are going to work tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!