Friday, August 24, 2012

Good News

Despite having no time yesterday for my WW meeting, I still rushed over and weighed in.

 Yesterday was the first day I've felt even close to well in the the last week and a half. I've had really bad ear infections, sinus junk, and have felt pretty crummy. BUT since I was much improved and missed WW last week for a doctor's appt, I went and weighed....



.
.
.
...AND...
.
.
.


I was down 2.8 lbs! For my all time low weight watchers weigh in at 153.8 lbs!!!! I'm sure I can't take all the credit because I was sick in bed for two days of that, but I did work my butt off until I got sick. Hopefully, I can keep on this track and continue to make progress. I'm not cleared to exercise until I get off these two really strong antibiotics and other meds for risk of tendon problems, but I'll be hitting the road soon. I have had an unspoken goal of making it into the 140's by my 25th birthday, October 6.

Also- I'm looking for a 5-6 ish mile race to run in the next few months. Any suggestions??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!