Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11/7 - Game night and $2 movies!

Tuesday was another hectic day at work. 7am-7pm is not my style. Personal promise to myself - Wed will be an early day.

I woke up early and headed to the polls to get my vote on. Look at these early risers doing their duty. Go 'Merica.

‎"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." -Thomas Jefferson
Best part of voting? Positive reinforcement sticker.
Looking a little tired
 I had some tangerines for breakfast for 0pts+.
Waaaay better than oranges
For lunch, I had more lasagna, 6pt+.

Dinner was pumpkin chili again. Will this get old? Don't think so. 5pt+.

After dinner, we had game night at Chris's place. We played settlers. It was definitely a learning night, but fun. 

And after game night, we went to the new IMAX theater. Its their opening week and they are doing $2 movies and donating all of the proceeds to charity! We saw The Dark Night. Loved it. But it got out after 1AM...way passed this kid's bedtime. I had popcorn and a piece of a reese's for 15pt+.

TOTAL: 25/26
ACTIVITY: 0/15
Weekly Points: 43 Remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!