Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday

Happy Tuesday. Its a rainy day here in Charlottesville and I am not pleased at all to be at work. I haven't been getting enough sleep between staying up late working and then not being able to fall asleep when I do go to bed because I'm too stressed out. :( 

Anyway, enough complaining. It will all be over soon. I finish writing this week and present on the 3rd. I weighed in Monday morning at 158.6, a gain of 1.8 lbs.

 As for my food, it was definitely improved today. I planned it Sunday night. I am also back to relaying pts+ values when I can since a few people I know have joined ww online and will be following their system.
The plan: yogurt and kashi, veggie and humus, apple,
salad with chicken, asparagus, steak w/ marinate.
Not pictured, but planned: Starbucks coffee
I had a Starbucks Frappuccino to start out the morning for 120 calories and 3pts and 3.5pts+.

I stuck mostly to the plan with some editing based on what I was in the mood for. I had fage yogurt with blueberry and acai with 1/3 cup of kashi go lean crunch cereal. 2pts, 3.5pts+, 127 calories.

Midmorning snack was shortbread cookies from starbucks (not planned) for 4pts, 4.5pts+, and 170 calories.

Lunch was Santa Fe Style salad with chicken. Definitely a favorite of mine for 5pts, 6.5pts+, and 270 calories.

Matt and I had planned a late dinner and I was hungry before then. Instead of the snacks I had planned, I made a drippy egg sandwich for 4pts, 5pts+, and 198 calories.

Dinner was phenomenal. I marinated two steaks the night before and the man grilled them to tender, yummy perfection. He also grilled a side of asparagus. Yum! The steak was 5pts, 5pts+, the marinate and olive oil for the asparagus were 1.5pts, 1.75pts+, and the asparagus was 0pts all around. The whole meal was 6.5pts, 6.75pts+, and 293 calories.

Late into the night, I had a light beer (not pictured) for 2pts, 3pts+, and 98 calories.

Monday Stats: 
Water: 89 oz. / 80 oz. 
Points:  24.5 / 22
Weekly Points: 3 used today / 32 remaining
Calories: 1,062
Points Plus: 32/29
Weekly Points Plus: 3 used today / 46 remaining
Exercise: 1.5 mile walk
Activity Points: 1 today / 1 week
Weekly Weight Loss: +1.6 lbs / 40.0 lbs total 

Hope to see less of each other next time!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!