Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Y2 W11 D1

I weighed in Monday morning and was pleasantly surprised to see the scale hadn't moved. I thought for sure it would have gone up since I've been couch/bed ridden and eating anything in arm's reach for a week. So still at 156.8. 

Breakfast, I was pretty excited about. A friend of mine recommended this. I have dubbed it the "Poo Cocktail" for its fiber content and subsequent effects. My unnammed friend has been extolling the powers of the poo cocktail for several weeks, and while not a yogurt lover, I decided it held promise. Its 1/2 tub Fage greek yogurt, 1/3 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch (almond and flax), and 1/3 banana. Delicious. And, as promised- functional. 4pts and 178 calories.

I also had a Low Fat Banana Oat Nut Cookie for 2pts and 78 calories. I sent the remaining cookies to school with Matt because they are too dangerous to keep around the house while working on my thesis.

Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Steamer for 5pts and 270 calories.

Followed by a snack of some sabra humus and broccoli for 2pts and 100 calories.

It was a slow day working on the thesis. I am making images to add to chapters which doesn't feel like "real work" (so I never factor it in to planning time wise for some reason), so I didn't finish the to do list I had planned for the day. I also didn't get the edits my advisor promised me- go figure. 

Matt and I had a late dinner after some work with students. We walked around downtown for a bit +1 activity point before settling on Trinity for dinner. I ordered their chicken tenders...which I did not like at all, so I gave Matt the majority of them and traded for 1/2 of his amazing wrap- "The Harry Carry." It was complete with burger meat, fries (yes, in the wrap), sriracha ranch, some amazing cheese, and wonderment. Guessing 15pts and 800 calories for my part. We washed the debauchery meal down with some Mamma's Yella Pills 12 pts, 600 calories.
Before Trade
Tradesies
Monday Stats: 
Water: 58 oz. / 80 oz. 
Points:  39 / 22
Calories: 2,000 oof- that's the most in a while
Weekly Points: 17 used today / 18 remaining
Exercise: walk around dt
Activity Points: 1 today / 1 week
Weekly Weight Loss: -0.0 lbs / 41.6 lbs total 

Hope to see less of each other next time!
C

1 comment:

  1. It looks like such a little food, but am sure its not....I'm a piglet...lol

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!