Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Arch's and My Pup

So I may have discovered one of life's great treasures...actually, I'm quite certain I did. And the good news is, you can buy it for yourself (if you live in Charlottesville and have $3) at Arch's frozen yogurt. It is reeses wow cow fro-yo with half baked brownie batter topping. If there is such thing as death by chocolate- God, save my soul because I've had this every day the past three days.

So yes, dessert is good, but a lot of the time it isn't good enough to sabatoge your diet for- well this doesn't have to. Wow cow fro-yo is 12 calories per oz, and the half baked brownie topping (which they actually bake and scoop out gooey brownie batter goodness) is super low-fat and also low calorie- WIN.

Beyond celebrating the discovery of heaven on earth, Matt and I also celebrated the birthday of our favorite canine on the planet today. Little Bear turned two today! (Meaning I need to make him a vet appointment, among other things.) We celebrated with a nice long 3 mile walk with his lady friend, Harley. I'm breaking in my new vibrams too!

Komodo Sport Vibrams

My eating today was sub par- I had bodos for breakfast for about 500 calories, Lean Cuisine for a late lunch for around 270 calories, some Arch's fro-yo for 90 calories, some poatato chips for 150, taco soup for 120, and chips and salsa for ~350. Calorie-wise, it's not terrible, but the quality of food and the amount of sodium I had wasn't great. Fortunately, the 3 miles bought about 150 calories off my day's total of ~1,350, netting 1,200. I'm going to try and write down all of the food I eat this week even if its not on plan.

Have a great Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Hey I have the same model, they're awesome! You look awesome in them too :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!