Monday, April 23, 2012

4/23 Monday Funday


I've been hubbyless (and computerless) for a week! Hence the non existence of the posts. Only one more week until Matt is back from his work trip, and I can't wait. 

I started back to weight watchers last week and am going to be counting points (points plus, not old points) and tracking progress that way again. I actually went to a meeting for the first time in a million years even though I've paid membership fees since I started. #lovewastingmoney. 

Today, I had strawberries and kiwis for breakfast for 0pts

I had coffee with a little cream for 1pt later in the morning as a pick me up. Can you see my to-do list next to it-- and that was only page one!

For lunch, I had a salad of spring mix and tomatoes 0pts with salmon salad 3pts and sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing 2pts.

For dinner, I had a tiny piece of steak for 2pts with a little oil 2pts. I also had these AH-mazing falafel chips from Whole Foods. I am completely addicted. I had 3 servings (oops) for 9pts with some fresh pico de gallo for 0pts.
serving 1
serving 2

You must try these! (I have the spicy ones now and they are even better)
Since the boy has been gone, I've been spending all our money at Whole Foods, and pretty much, I'm addicted. But it is SOOOO expensive. I've decided that I'm going to sell my organs on the black market so I can keep shopping there. They have everything...and it all says its good for me so that means I can eat unlimited amounts!! ..or something like that.

I am also addicted to this antioxidant trail mix. I'm hoping it keeps me from getting Alzheimer's since it sure as hell isn't helping me fit into my skinny jeans.

That's all for now! Hope to see less of each other next time!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!