Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5/14 - Monday

A little late on this post. I've been sick all weekend and into this week. :( I had grand plans to start working out again this week- so far, they've just remained plans while I've been sneezing my brains out. I can't wait to be well!

I had fruit 0pts+ for breakfast- strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. I kind of love the free fruit on points plus, but it does scare me to use it. I feel like having something for breakfast is better than nothing though!

Salmon salad with spring mix and tomatoes for lunch for 6pts+. Being sick at work is pretty miserable. Its a pretty minor cold, but its the pits. 

I got home around 7 and had a few falafel chips (2) with salsa as a snack 1pt+ and a banana 0pt+.


For dinner, Matt and I had baked cajun drumsticks (skin on) with green beans, peppers and onion, and some buttered french bread for 10pts+. I didn't eat one of the chicken legs.

We watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy after dinner. I really enjoyed the movie, but it was hard to follow at the beginning. I really want to read the book now.
http://movies.about.com/od/tinkertailorsoldierspy/ig/Photos/Poster.htm
While watching the movie, I noshed on some more bread with butter 3pts+. So delicious! I am a carbaholic - bad kid.


I had some humus and falafel chips later for 4pts+ too.
Tracked all my eats!
Total: 21/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!