Friday, September 21, 2012

Thursday

Thursday was one disaster after another. It started with a non existent alarm and waking up 10 minutes before a 7:30 am appointment at work. myhairlookedawesome. (fail #1)

Continued with me hitting a parked car at work (fail #2)

Forgetting I registered for a yoga class over my lunch break until 15 minutes before the class started (fail #3)

Driving to the WRONG yoga studio for said yoga class (fail #4)

Forgetting to tell Matt we RSVPed for a fundraising banquet for YoungLives that night (fail #5)

Getting off work 15 minutes before I had to be at said fundraising banquet...with my aforementioned fabulous hair (fail #6)

Anyway, despite all of that, it wasn't a horrible day. Just a roller coaster of altered expectations. I had carrots and celery for breakfast with humus 2pts+, two qdoba tacos for lunch 11pts+, and salad, veggies, 1/2 a chicken cordon bleu, and dessert for dinner for ~15pts+.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!