Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tuesday

Tuesday morning, I was at work by 7:30 and didn't find a break until ~10 to grab breakfast after going on Rick and Jane's radio show! I had a 3pts+ breakfast of kombucha, carrots, celery, humus, and a little pita.


For lunch, I had a few pringles 1pt+ and some french fries for 6pts+ with some peanut butter on celery for 2pts+. Oof - a lot of food for lunch.



I worked a community outreach event I had been planning from 5:30-8 at night so I didn't get home until close to 8:30. I was exhausted and ready to eat and wind down.

For dinner, I had pasta with broccoli, light butter, and Parmesan cheese for 10pts+. Matt, Megan, Chris and I had a few beers for 15pt+.

The Bud Light box Chris picked up was taped shut. When
we opened it, there was Bud Heavy in it! Shady. Needless to
say, it got returned and there was much rejoicing.
Total: 37/26, overage of 11pt+.


So - how am I doing? I haven't been to a weight watchers meeting in over a month since I've been sick and inconsistently in town, but realize I need to attend regularly for success. I've started tracking (albeit poorly) this week. I had a dr's visit earlier this week and weighed 159.0 lbs. So I know I'm up from the last time I was at WW. That's where things stand now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!