Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday

Monday wasn't as horrible as I thought it was food wise. I had a 2pt+ amazeball from Java Dragon made of flax, agave, and coconut oil. There wasn't a ton of flavor, but it helped keep me going until lunch. I picked it up during a work errand with some iced coffee.

I had 6pt+ of baked french fries for lunch.


For dinner, I was really rushed so I grabbed Wendy's for Matt and I. I had a Spicy Chicken fillet sandwich for 14pt. We had friends over for board games afterward and I had 1/2 a burnt cookie for 2pts and a ton of cheddar popcorn 7pts+ yeah, that's like 3 cups...

Total 31/26 pt+ for an overage of 5 pts. Its not good, but not terrible for getting back in the swing of tracking!

PS - If you happen to be in Charlottesville today and looking for something to do with your kids, swing by our BRAIN OLYMPICS game night co-hosted by Cville's Hobbies, Games, and Toys! Rick and Jane Foy had me on their radio show this morning to talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!