"6 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces pancetta, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled butternut squash (about 18 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Additional grated Parmesan"
What to do:
"Bring broth and wine to simmer in medium saucepan. Reduce heat; keep hot.
Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add pancetta; sauté until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add squash and onion; stir to coat. Add rice; sauté 1 minute. Add 2 cups hot broth mixture. Adjust heat so that liquid bubbles gently. Stir until liquid is absorbed. Continue adding hot broth 1 cup at a time until rice is just tender, simmering until liquid is absorbed before each addition and stirring often, about 20 minutes.
Mix butter and 2 tablespoons Parmesan into risotto. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon risotto into bowl. Serve, passing additional Parmesan separately"