Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I have been going like CRAZY trying to get caught up at work since I've been back. I did weigh on Tuesday when we got home. I'm at 163.8. About the same as when I left. I SURVIVED THE HOLIDAYS! And Lord knows you don't want to know what I ate the week I stopped posting. Let's just say holidays at my house are a little less healthy than holidays at Matt's!

Yesterday- work 10 hrs, same Wednesday and Tuesday. Uhg. I had 1/2 a slim fast in the morning, 2pts (100 calories).

For lunch, I had a lean cuisine steamer 5pts and 280 calories.

Dinner was McDonald's- cheese burger ($1!) for 300 calories and 7pts and large fry- 500 calories and 11pts. I didn't take a picture because I scarfed it down and passed out on the couch.

THURSDAY STATS:

Points: 25/23
Calories: 1,180
Weekly Allowance Points: 2 used / 33 weekly left
Exercise: noshing on the couch count?
Water: 20 oz. Need to work on this!
Weekly Weight Loss: +.4 lbs / 34.4 lbs total
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some of the things I've been eating over the past week!
McAllister's!

Bodo's breakfast bagels!

Mellow Mushroom Pretzel- night of the Sugar Bowl. :( Sad we lost, but what can you do. If Childs were there we'd have won. 

Mellow Mushroom Pizza- Thanks Grandma for the giftcard!!
Beer, of course. Thanks Allee for the stellar shot while I was trying to take a photo of the band.

Steak that the boys cooked

CHOCOLATE GRAVY AND BISCUITS! Yes, I am from the south and I love it.

Beginnings of Tomato Bisque for my family

Cozumel Salad at Mexican Restraunt (and chips and cheese dip)

Crab Won-tons

A-TAN sushi- all time favorite

FAZZOLI'S! I love this place, but we don't have one in C-Ville

Veggie Wrap

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on surviving the holidays. Me I did not survive them very well :/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!