Thursday, July 19, 2012

7/18 - Truckin' Along

Hump day seemed like mountain day at work. I got to work early and didn't get home until after 7. I packed breakfast, which I didn't have a chance to eat since I hit the ground running in the morning and dove into meetings. By lunch, I was ready for some food. Even though I packed my lunch, Liz and I hit up The Carving Board Cafe because I was ready to stop thinking for a bit. I got half of a turkey sandwich on gf bread for 12pts+. I ordered a side salad, but the 1/2 sandwich was so large, I didn't need it 0pts+.

I ate my packed lunch for dinner at work instead. I had toasted sesame seed chicken with quinoa for 9pts+. Not quite as good when it was fresh or only a day old, but still filling and hit the spot.

I ran our monthly trainer meeting at night and was able to avoid the beer, lemonade, and chips, but the cookies got me. I had two gf chocolate chip cookies for 3pts+.

After work, I was ready for some decompression time. I had already eaten dinner but Matt hadn't, so we decided to go out and have a drink on Wild Wing's patio. I got an iced tea and ate an appetizer of chips and salsa for 8pts+. Eating our dinners at home and having an iced tea or soda with an appetizer out is one way Matt and I like to save money and calories while still feeling like we have lives outside of home. 


Do you have any get-out-of-the-house ideas that aren't focused on spending $$ or eating?

Points: 32/26
Activity: 0/3

Hope to see less of each other next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!