Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Secret of Success is the Consistency to Pursue

I have been cooking up a storm and tracking my eats. Its going well so far and I hope to see the scale move in the right direction this week. For breakfast, I scrambled an egg...which I burned so I only ate half of it for 1pt+.


Work is going greatThere are some kind of stinky things I've been dealing with at work, and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, but today it felt good to resolve conflicts and implement solutions. My boss is out of town which means there's a lot to get done, but not so much to where I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Doing everything at the center generally gives me a sense of continuity in my day. 

For lunch, I had spaghetti squash topped with this zucchini marinara sauce for 3pts+! It consisted of half a spaghetti squash with a little olive oil (2pt+ for the oil) and the marinara I made Sunday. Perfection.

After work, Megan came over and we went to the pool and swam and dilly-dallied around for about an hour before heading home to cook with Matt. I was so excited about the recipes I was making. Matt made baked barbecue chicken thighs and I made green curried lentils and spicy curried cauliflower

 The sweet, savory barbecue sauce was an interesting, but complimentary pairing to the spicy curried sides. My dinner was 13pt+ and I had a light beer with it for 3pts+.


Pts: 20/26

Hope to see less of each other next time!

1 comment:

  1. I need to try that zucchini dish looks so good! Hope the scale moves in the right direction for you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!