1 medium spaghetti sqash
2 tsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut the squash in half (or have your hubby do it if you're a weenie like me) and scoop out the guts.
- Brush 1 tsp oil on flesh side of each squash half.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake flesh side down on a foil lined cookie sheet for 25-35 minutes. (I have cooked it for 20 and it was great, and I've forgotten it for just under an hour and it was still great, so I'm pretty sure you'd have to leave it in for a day to mess it up.)
- Pull strands of flesh out with a fork parallel to the length of the squash.
Enjoy and hope to see less of each other next time!