Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I was in the paper!

This weekend was a lot of fun. Much of it was consumed with Brad's birthday celebrations- fireworks and tubing. Good times.

Monday, I was in the paper for LearningRx. I wish I would have known they were doing interviews that day because I would have brushed my hair instead of wearing my sloppy/pokey bun!! Oh well, what can you do?

Today for breakfast I had 2 m&m cookie sandwiches. In my defense, I was having the worst cramps in the whole world. I thought I was dying. 10pts ugh.

Lunch was Chick-fil-A 9pts for the kids meal.

And for dinner I had a baked potato with light butter and cheese 5pts and some mac n cheese 4pts.

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 29/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 29 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today / 0 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -.2 lbs / -29 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!