Friday, June 4, 2010

Week 20: Early Wednesday

So Tuesday night at about 11:30, I was already in bed. Hives, remember? Well, the phone rings. I groggily answer it and get news that my bff, Jes, has decided to drive through the night from NY and will be at my apt at 6 am the next morning. I knew she was coming, but I thought they'd get there around 4pm.

Thoughts: yay! I get to see her longer. Crap- I have 4 loads of laundry on the guest bed I need to do. I need to clean the house now...and zzzzzzzz.

I got up at 5:30 and gave her a call. She and Johnny had to pull over and sleep for a while and wouldn't be getting in until 8:30 or 9. whew- back to bed.

8 am- I got up and set in on the laundry. They got to the house before I had finished cleaning, but at least their bed was nice. They napped while I finished up.

I had an english muffin with laughing cow cheese for 2pts for breakfast.

For lunch, Jes and Johnny were still sleeping and I had smart ones Ravioli 4pts.

They woke up and we spent some time at the apartment playing with the pups until Matt got off work. We went to the dt mall and walked around, got some drinks, and went to the dumpling shop for dinner. 9pts.
Matt and I eating our dumplings

Chalk Artwork on a wall at the DT mall. Amazing

After that, we went to boylan for shuffle board and drinks- I had some fries too so I'm guessing 25pts for all the fun. Oof.

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 40/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 11 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 1 today/6 week
Exercise: walk at dt mall
Weekly Weight Loss: -.4 lbs / 26.4 lbs total
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!