Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 20: Memorial Day (Monday)

Monday was another good day. We got up and had breakfast- I had an english muffin with laughing cow cheese 2pts, ran a few errands and hit the gym again.

And BOY did I hit the gym..
Me after my workout..literally dripping sweat. Love it

I did the elliptical for 40 minutes between 5 and 8 resistance above 5mph the whole time +3 activity pts and then lifted weights again and did an ab routine +2 activity pts


For lunch, I had a smart ones entree 4pts and some toast with laughing cow cheese (yes, I am addicted) 2pts.

Unfortunately, around that time I realized that since it was memorial day and WW would be closed during my normal meeting time. I was super bummed. We ended up going to a friend's house for a cookout. I had a 1/2 a burger 96% ff for 4pts, Some chips 6pts, and alotta beer 12pts?? I know that's an overestimate, but better safe than fat!
Look at my summa' time shoes!

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 30/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 29 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 5 today/5 week
Exercise: elliptical, weights, crunches
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs / 26 lbs total
 
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!