Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 19: Sunday Fun-Day

Sunday, I woke up to the most beautiful day on the planet! It was great outside. It was a perfect day to end my week of break time from school before I get back in to writing my thesis! I made Matt french toast for breakfast and I opted for the lower cal laughing cow cheese and toast 2pts. Equally as good. I was trying to get some carbs into breakfast so I could go for my C25K W6D2 run...

Which I did after letting my food settle while watching Mama Mia! The run was awful. The first half I was super in to it. I ran at a faster pace than normal for 11 minutes- I even added time onto the required interval. The second half- not so much. I felt like I couldn't get my form or stride right for the first 2 minutes! It sucked- royally. Fortunately hubby came to the rescue (he was lifting weights) and finished the run with me and it was better. 

Thennnn, I asked Matt to help me with free weights. I want to tone my chest- I've lost some weight in the ladies (thank, God) so that connective tissue needs a reboot. :) I used baby weights and am SUUUUPER sore today (Monday). I knew it was going to be bad because I was sore after the 1st set. I didn't snap a picture while I was running- oops. But photographic proof I was at the gym. +4 activity pts.
Baby weights

After the workout, I went swimming for a while. I treaded water for 30 minutes +1 activity pt, and got my tan on. For lunch, we made sammiches. I had turkey on flat-bread with mustard and cheese 5pts and sunchips 3pts.

After lunch, we played with the oogies (what I call the puppies) for a while and then went to see Iron Man 2. It was pretty good. Not as good as the first, but I enjoyed it. We came back home and ran around w/ the doggies a little longer before heading to a cook out at Mary, Dee, and Becky's. I'm going to miss those chicas when they leave. We stayed there chatting and enjoying the heat on the porch pretty late. I had a burger and grilled veggies for dinner for 8pts. 2 Beers and a glass of wine 6pts, and 2 small slices of water mellon 0pts. When we got home I had a little peanut butter 2pts.

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 26/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 18 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 5 today/15 week
Exercise: C25K W6D2, Weights, Swimming
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs / 26 lbs total
 
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!