Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 19: Thursday

I worked all day again so there's not much to talk about. I had a Slimfast for breakfast for 4pts.

Work was mostly uneventful, but busy. I ate my lunch while working. PB&J for 4pts with pretzels 2pts and fruit which I didn't eat.

After work, Matt and I decided to get out of the house and go to dinner. St. Maarten's does a burger special on Thursdays so we went to check that out. I had 1/2 a small burger and fries 14pts.

After dinner, we watched the flip cup tournament at McGrady's Irish pub. A friend of ours, Brad, was subbing for one of the teams.
Brad in action

And after that...we went to watch Kareoke at Baja and got a drink there. I love watching Kareoke! I'm not sure how many points the margarita was, but it was pretty big, and I had a beer at dinner so I'm guessing 15pts for drinks.

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 24/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 20 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 1 today/5 week
Exercise: walk home 1/2 way home
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!