Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 19: Tuesday

I was at work all day today, so not much to share about. I had a smart ones sandwich for breakfast 4pts.

I managed to find a few minutes a work today to eat the lunch I packed for Monday!! I wasn't nearly as busy, but I did get a lot done. We had our first client today! It was opening day! I had a smart ones pasta..something for lunch 6pts.

I walked home from work for +2 activity points! It was pleasant. When I got home, I watched last week's episode of the biggest loser and then watched the season finale. Michael won! Wow- over 250 lbs in half a year. Amazing. Some of the contestants looked phenomenal. Others, I felt bad for since they looked so close to their starting weights. Weight loss is hard..especially on national tv. I had leftovers for dinner while watching for 7pts. I had goat cheese asparagus pasta and some Broccoli.


After checking out of life for my show for about 2 hrs Matt and I started cleaning. Jes and Johnny were driving through Cville yesterday with 3 friends on their way to a wedding in Jersey and crashing at our place. We are puppy sitting little Baxter while they are there. He and Bear are already best buds.

When they got in town, we stayed up and hung out for a while. I used the rest of my daily points on wine while chatting. Super fun. Can't wait until they come back through!!

TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 24/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 2 today/2 week
Exercise: walk home
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!