Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 16: Day 6

This morning I was rudely awoken by my BFF, Jes, at 7:30 in the morning (btw it is Saturday) to tell me a funny story. I love how girl-friends work. :) It cracked me up.

I had forgotten to get Miss Hammy from Jamie and Chris's apt the night before! Oops! She was already awake and waiting on us when we got her! I missed breakfast because I was running a little behind on my way to work. First official day of training for Learning Rx. I think that the training is set up really well so I'm not too nervous about training kids.

When we finally finished, it was after 1. I grabbed Matt and we stopped by Panera so I could grab food before going to work. I had 1/2 soup (tomato 5pts) 1/2 sandwich (Cuban Panini 10pts) and a whole grain baguette 3pts. OMG wasn't expecting 1/2 a sandwich to be 10pts!!! This is worse than Chic-fil-A or McDonald's LARGE meals! Holy cow. On the upside- it was delicious.

We stayed at school for a while working. I didn't get a lot done because my brain was all over the place. I spent a lot of time figuring out how low of a grade I could get on my assignments for the rest of the sem and come out with B's...I pretty much have to get low F's on everything so it made me feel better.

After work, we came home, I showered since I missed out on that in the morning when rushing to training and then took a quick nap- it was awesome. Matt and I had dinner, practiced some of the Learning Rx drills, and called our parents to say hi. My parents are coming to visit in 2 weeks! I'm so happy! I had a chili potato for dinner but only had 2/3 of a potato and 2/3 of a cup of chili to shave off 2pts so that I wouldn't go over my dailies. It was 6pts.

For the rest of the night, I will probably grade papers, clean house and get to bed early (I hope). Tomorrow, I have to finish the hw assignment that I didn't finish today! I'll let you know if I have anything else, but I'm planning on staying satisfied on this and if I get hungry I'll have some Yogi tea or something.

Food for thought: "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got!"

SATURDAY STATS:
Points:24 /24
Weekly Allowance Points: 26 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/10 week
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +.8 lbs / 23.8 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!