Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 16: Day 5

FRIDAY! Thank goodness. I have got the craziest weekend ahead of me so Friday was a take it easy kind of day.

I took Matt to school in the morning and then grabbed coffee with Cait on the way home for breakfast. I had 1/2 tall chai tea latte for 2pts.

After coffee we sat by the pool and did homework until 1 and went for a work out. It was supposed to be W5D3 today which is a 20 min run without a break, but I was doubting myself so I did W5D2 again, which is 8 minute run, 5 minute walk, 8 minute run. I tagged a 3 min walk and then another 5 minute run to the end of it. I got 4pts for the workout! It felt good. Cait ran with me the last 5 to push me!

We came back to the apt, showered and grabbed lunch. I had a 4pt smart ones entree.

After lunch, showering, a little more homework and a fashion show consisting of me trying on all of my dresses to see how I look in them now, we headed down to Fridays after Five to meet Matt, Mary, Dee, and Chris. Bear and Harley came too. We walked around outside, had wine and champane and had 3 dollar dumplings for dinner! So good. The dumplings and soy sauce were 4pts. The drinks were 15pts. Weekends always get me in that respect.
Happy Family

The good times migrated to our house and I had some chips 4pts while playing Super Mario. Sorry- no picture.

FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 29/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 26 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 4 today/10 week
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +.8 lbs / 23.8 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!