Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 18: Weekend

Hello, bloggies! Its been a (busy) while since I've written- four days to be exact. I have been beyond busy. I'll give you a rundown from the top.

My parents came in town this weekend for Jamie and Chris's graduation so having company was kind of the theme. Friday, I cooked and cleaned all day long. It was a beautiful day outside, but I didn't get the pool time I was hoping for. I made 2 batches of goat cheese asparagus pasta in the morning for the graduation party I was throwing on Saturday night. I had some for lunch for 6pts.

After lunch, I headed to LearningRx to complete my training. It went quickly, but by the time it ended I had to get back home and keep cleaning. Look at all the plastic bags that were under our sink!! I organized them. :)

We didn't want to mess up the kitchen after cleaning it so we went to chick-fil-a for dinner. I had a nugget meal (not kids) for 15pts.

We continued cooking and cleaning until around midnight before calling it quits.

FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 21 /24
Weekly Allowance Points: 15 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/9 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total
Saturday was just as busy. We woke up around 7:30 to go help Cait pack up her apartment. So sad- all of my amigas are leaving!! Matt and I grabbed breakfast on the way in for 6pts. I had a light egg ham and cheese on a wheat bagel.
After helping her, her parents were so nice and took everyone to Boylan for lunch. I had the cobb salad for 7pts and a few (4-5) of Matt's fries 2pts.


Shortly after, my parents got in town and we spent part of the afternoon chatting until they headed out with Jamie and Chris to graduation events and when Matt and I got to business getting dinner ready for 13 or so people in our tiny apt. We had steak, chicken, asparagus, garlic broccli, fresh breads, artichoke and lemon butter, pepporchini, summer sausage, grilled sweet corn, Cashew Balsalmic Salad, assorted fruits, and goat cheese asparagus pasta. I made a chocolate pudding cake and Nilakshi brought 2 pies. It was great. I don't know my points for the meal- I also had wine. No picture, I was too busy running around! There is a pic of the cake I made for James, Nila, and Chris though!!

The dinner was a lot of fun. I enjoyed hanging out w/ Jamie's friends and extended fam and the pie was delish.


SATURDAY STATS:
Points: ?? /24
Weekly Allowance Points: assuming they're all gone now/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/9 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

Sunday was a little more relaxed. We had breakfast at the apt that Chris's parents picked up from Bodo's 10pts for an herb cream cheese everything bagel.

I drove and dropped off the kiddies (Mom dad, chirs's mom and dad and sister, and ramjie and chris) at graduation. I got to drive the Schoen's suburban! It was huuuuge! I had a coffee at starbucks for 3pts while waiting (obviously didn't finish it).


Some cute pictures from their ceremony- J.D.s YAY!
 My fam
Ramjie and Nilakshi (bff)

We had pizza and beer for dinner- I know, I'm doing stellar at this dieting thing, right? I had 2 slices of greek pizza for 7pts and a beer 3pts. I had a small slice of pie later for 4pts.

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 27 /24
Weekly Allowance Points: NEGATIVE 3!! Oops/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/9 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total
 
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!