Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 19: Friday

Great day today! I spent most of it at work, but it was good because I was busy all day! We booked our first client today! I ate a smart ones sandwich for breakfast for 4pts and then walked to work for +2 activity pts!
Favorite part of my desk at work by far- LAVA LAMP! One of the benefits of working with kids- we get cool shit to play with.
I had goat cheese and asparagus pasta for lunch for 7pts and scarfed it down while the phone wasn't ringing.

By the time I got off work, it was pouring down rain for one of the first summer thunderstorms. I couldn't get a hold of Matt so I decided to walk home anyway. I was completely soaked by the time I got home! and I still got my +2 activity pts for the walk.
Those pants aren't navy, they're black and soaking wet!

I took a shower and had a snack of 5 pretzel sticks and a diet dr. pepper for 2pts

Matt and I spent the rest of the night watching Harry Potter and playing with the puppies! We snacked instead of eating a real dinner. I had some cheese 2pts and some organic baked fries 4pts.

FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 19/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 20 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 4 today/9 week
Exercise: Walk to and from work
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs / 26 lbs total
 
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!