Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 18: Thursday Work again Jiggidy Jog

So today, I don't have any pictures for you, unfortunately. I may have taken one at breakfast, but I was with people for lunch and dinner who I didn't really want to share my food picture-taking quirk or blog with yet.

I had a Smart Ones Breakfast Sandwich to start the day for 4pts and then headed to my first paid (non training) day at Learning Rx. I have the position of a trainer as well as the Director of First Impressions (DFI)...fancy title for secretary. So it was my first day working as the DFI. Overall it went well.

Our boss took Emily, the other DFI, and I out to lunch at a place within walking distance. I think Dargan is still worried I'm going to get carsick. Great- I get to be reminded of that every time we go somewhere now. FABULOUS. I had a grilled chicken wrap at lunch for 7pts and some chips 4pts.

When I got off work, I came home and immediately got ready for a bring-you-own-pizza-topping party at my advisor's house. I had about 3 mini slices of pizza 6pts and some chips 4pts, a small brownie 2pts, and a beer 2pts. Lots of points. When Matt and I got home, we did some cleaning and watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy (or at least I did). It was super intense. Then, we went to bed a little early. Looong day, but tomorrow will probably be longer. I have SO much to do.

I'm going to try not to use weekly points at all tomorrow and do my best not to over the weekend too. The weekend will be hard b/c we're hosting dinner and drinks Sat for my sister and brother's graduation from law school and breakfast the next day. Wish me luck!

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 29 /24
Weekly Allowance Points: 15 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/9 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!