Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 18: Wednessday (Weigh In)

Hey everyone! Today was a great day...I spent most of it getting a sunburn at the pool...and ps- sunburns before eyebrow waxing- definitely not recommended.

Matt and I got up before all of our house guests to free up the shower and take the puppies out. I dropped Jamie off to pick up her car for their big move while waiting for everyone to get dressed. We went to Bodos for breakfast! Again..I had a sausage light egg and cheese bagel for 10pts.


Jes- proud of her bagel.

After getting back home, I went to weigh in at Weight Watchers since I missed the Monday meeting due to work. I am down 1.4 lbs!! Yay! That's with family in town and everything! I was happy with it. Now I am at 172.4 and I don't have anything crazy going on for a few weeks so I should be able to get the numbers down a little faster. I am going to try really hard to anyway! Go go gadget self-control! 

Since we had a late breakfast, I went to the pool and skipped lunch since I was still full. I packed a snack, but didn't eat it until later. I was so excited to enjoy the summer weather!! Its definitely my favorite season...maybe I am just programmed from my childhood summer vacations from school to associate summer with relaxation and outdoor activities, but I LOVE SUMMER! The weather, the color palate, the sandals, the toe nail polishes, and especially summer reading! My summer reading list is growing and I've been too excited to read the books to just read one at a time! I hopped in the pool for an easy 30 minute workout of treading water +2 activity pts!
The Omnivore's Dilemma, The Science of Staying Young, Bitter is the New Black

 Snack I packed for the pool but ate when I got back- 3pts.

After the pool and snack time, Matt and I just chilled at home. I had a smart ones for dinner for 5pts which didn't fill me up so I had 5pts of Mac and Cheese to finish the job.

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 23/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 2 today/4 week
Exercise: treading water
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!