Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 18: Tuesday

I woke up before Matt again today. I decided I'd run an errand before he rolled out of bed and so I went to Learning Rx to pick up some materials from my boss, Dargan. He's also the owner of the company. He's really great with parents and kids and I'm looking forward to see how the opening of the center goes.

So after my "quick errand" that turned into a 30 minute chat as everything does with me, I came home and made Matty some french toast to wake up to. He was so excited. :) I had a Smart Ones sandwich 4pts and a few almonds not even a pt.

After breakfast, I finished my book, did some light cleaning, and took a nap- idk what it was but I was exhausted!! For lunch I had Smart Ones pasta 4pts and some bread and cheese 3pts.

Cait came over around 4 to go running and I did C25K W6D1!!! It was a little rough, but I'm glad I did it. I also did some biking afterwards to cool down and to keep time for cait's wall sits and planks. Glad I skipped out on those. I got 5 activity pts for the exercise. 1.92 miles though- I'm happy about it.

After the run, we sat on the couch and had a couple of grapes just watching the gloomy weather. I had a few grapes for 1/2 pt.

Matt and I hung out for a while, and then Jamie and Chris came over for dinner. I am going to miss those kids so much when they move!! Next week- sigh. I'll have to get all of the J&C time in I can between now and then. We grilled out- and it was a feast! We started with steamed artichoke, I had 1/4 of the leaves maybe 0pts, I had salmon 2oz., steak 3oz, asparagus, lemon garlic broccoli, stuffed mushroom, 2 sister shupert rolls, and grilled corn. It was amazing, and obviously I was stuffed. It was 11pts. After dinner I had about 5-6 famous amos cookies for 4pts.

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 26 /24
Weekly Allowance Points: 27 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 5 today/5 week
Exercise: C25K W6D1 and stationary bike
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!