Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 19: Monday

Yesterday was sadly, the last day of my parents' brief visit. I was really sad they were going home because I don't get to see them often, but I've also been too busy to dwell on it much. We woke up early to eat breakfast together before they left. I had a chick-fil-a chicken sandwich for 10pts with a chicken mini 1pt. All for breakfast- wow.

My parents' were nice enough to drop me off at work on their way out of town. I worked for 9hrs and didn't even have time to stop and eat the lunch I packed!! I wasn't even scheduled to work Monday! So- I got a ton done, and was starving when I finished!! Unfortunately, I didn't get off work until after my WW meeting time so I'm going to have to make it up...Wed maybe? Its my only day off this week.

Matt and I went on a date to Sushi Love! It was awesome. I had a California Roll (minus 1 piece) 3pts and a Tiger Roll- mainly shrimp with eel sauce- (I had 4/6 pieces) 4pts and some edamame 1pt. I was stuffed and it was awesome!!! Sushi is one of the few things I can eat out and be completely full for low pts. Its probably because its pretty healthy, mainly smoked fish, a little rice vinegar, seaweed, and veggies...and because it takes forever to eat! (Matt's food is in the pictures too.)
We sat on the floor!!

After sushi love, we finished up the date with the season finale of Lost!! I actually enjoyed the season finale...it took me back to seasons 1 and 2. We went to bed around midnight because both of us were having early mornings- I had to open the next day.

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 19/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/0 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -.8 lbs / 24.6 lbs total

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!