Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lucy- you got some splainin' to do

So, I do realize that my last post ended something like "I am back, for real, game on" blah blah blah. And that was nearly a week ago- oops.

I do have a few excuses even if they are lame. I missed my WW meeting last week because Matt and I went to Mas on a celebration date, then Matt went out of town and we had to get ready for that, then- I sprained my ankle. I am still hoping that it is just a strain, but that hope is fading as its been 3 days since it happened, I've been RICE-ing it, and it still hurts like the devil. I tried walking on it last night and it buckled. I am crutches bound until I see if it decides to heal itself or if I hobble to a doctor.

I'm going to the WW meeting tomorrow- even if I go on crutches. Matt gets back in town on Tuesday so I'm really excited about that- and I swear that I will start blogging food again tomorrow.

Also- I gave the blog a make-over. What do you think??

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!