Friday, June 4, 2010

Week 20: Thursday

I groggily woke up Thursday morning even though we had gotten to bed by midnight. I got dressed for work, ate breakfast and said my goodbyes to Jes. I will miss that kid- but I'll see her soon enough. I had (guess what) laughing cow cheese on an english muffin 2pts.

I worked all day. The only exciting thing that happened was the power flickering on and off in the afternoon due to a crazy- and brief- summer thunderstorm. I had rice and beans for lunch 6pts

I went home around 5 and finished watching Gran Tourino with Matt. I had never seen it before, but it was really good. Super sad though. I had some cheese while watching 3pts. Also, when I came home, our house was so clean!! Jes spent some time cleaning it- AND FIXED OUR VACCUM! "fixed"- emptied the trap that we didn't know existed. :) Thanks, Jes!


After the movie, we went for a long walk with Bear for +1 activity pt. It was so sad, we walked past Jamie and Chris's apt and Bear kept trying to go over to it!! For dinner, we had tortellini for 16pts!! And that's with no sauce and less than 1/2 Tbsp light butter which is 0pts!! Wow- can't have that again.

We started rereading Harry Potter together later at night and had a really good time. I like reading books aloud with Matt. I had some ice cream while reading 5pts. Man, that tortellini sure killed my day. I fell asleep while Matt was reading to me. :) Good night.

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 32/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 3 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 1 today / 7 week
Exercise: dog walk
Weekly Weight Loss: -.4 lbs / 26.4 lbs total
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!