Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week 20: The End

I had a good weekend in some ways and bad weekend in others. I spent a lot of time with friends and co-workers, got some work done on my thesis, grilled out a lot, got some bad news about friends and family health wise, and am missing the fam a lot. Good and bad.

I didn't photo-op everything, but Friday was a little outside my pts and Saturday was under. Today was way under. I'm stuffed from dinner w/ Matt, but should probably eat something else since I've only had 18pts.

Breakfast was a breakfast sandwich 4pts. I missed the photo of lunch today, but it was smart ones ravioli 5pts. Matt and I went to the gym- I got +8 activity points. I did the C25K W6D3 run 25 minutes. I went about 2.3 miles in 25. I then speed walked for another 15 on an incline to get myself to the 3.1 miles that's a 5k since today was Walk It Day for weight watchers and they were trying to get as many members as possible to walk a 5k. I just ran 2/3 of it. :) 

For dinner, Matt grilled shrimp and I threw ~6-7 into my smart ones fettuchini for 5pts. I had a roll 2pts and a few fries (comfort food- today was a little rough) 2pts.

I may start posting more irregularly. I am working on my thesis and a little stressed out about finishing everything. I am ready to close the engineering grad school chapter in my life and am anxious to finish.

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 18/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 8 today / 20 week
Exercise: running, weights, crunches. I'm tired
Weekly Weight Loss: -.4 lbs / 26.4 lbs total
 
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!