Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Brit Bride

Hey everyone! Julia over at The Brit Bride did a post on me yesterday! Check it out if you have the chance! She's getting ready for her wedding so wish her luck when you're over there!

Also, if you haven't gotten a chance to check out my "Get Educated" section of the blog, now's a good time! I've been adding some articles and videos there. Specifically a video on HFCS and a study on how lack of sleep correlates to lower weight loss. A lot of the information there comes from friends and readers so I would love your input if you have a study or resource worth sharing!

Have a great day everyone!
C

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new reader, I love to read about your weight loss! Great job! You are truly inspiring!


    www.ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a look..cannot believe how you changed yourself...well done..such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!