Saturday, October 9, 2010

MIA

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! Sorry I am MIA. I have been ill the past few days. I'm not sure what with- general nausea constantly feeling like I'm car sick. Thursday I thought it was a combination of the ear medication I'm on with the after effects from my birthday night, but then I felt the same on Friday and today. (I even took a pregnancy test to be safe!)

Whew, so I'm trying to keep it together at the moment and figure out what's going on. Hope you're all well! I'll get back to blogging my food Monday maybe? Right now anything I can keep down is what I'm eating.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I bet it's the medications you on. The Vicodin can make you nauseated for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy girly. I buy Jessica Cosmetics nail polish off their website
    http://www.jessicacosmetics.com

    It's the easiest way because it's only sold in select places. The website does a REALLY good job of portraying exactly what the polish is going to look like. The polishes are 7.50 and well worth it, because they actually stay on for longer than OPI.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!