Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy New Start Day! Mon W42.

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope its been a good one! I am back to tracking. How many times do I have to say that and then fall off the band wagon within a few weeks. Maybe I should make the blog a having a hell of a good time blog because I feel like I could consistently write about that. :) My goal is just going to be to write 6/7 days a week until Christmas- except while I'm out of town. I think that's reasonable.

Anyway, I had a cliff bar for breakfast before my 1st student. 2pts.

For lunch, I had a pb&j 4pts with water, and snacked on some water crackers with cream cheese 1pt.
These are so good! I love cream cheese!
I walked back to work after lunch. +1 activity pt for the mile and a half. I am LOVING the fall weather.


After my last student, Matt picked me up and I opted to skip (gasp) my WW meeting (and weigh in). I also skipped my standing running date with Rebecca because after my Saturday run, my left knee has been killing me so I'm icing it down now. Matt and I went to chic-fil-a for dinner. Free kids meal night! I had a FREE kids meal 6pc 12pts.

After dinner, we went to the grocery and picked up necessities for the week. I haven't been eating too hot this past week so I needed some inspiration. 

I cleaned and cooked when I got home. I'm excited about my healthy eats this week! I made goat cheese asparagus pasta! I had a few bites for 2pts.

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 21/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 used / 35 remaining
Exercise: walk to work. even that hurt my knee
Weekly Activity Points: 1/1
Weekly Weight Loss: -no weigh in so far / -34.0 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
C

Now, for the photo recap of last week. I actually did photograph a lot of my food and beverages, just never sat down and blogged it.
cliff bar

different cliff bar

smart ones

fiesta chicken

pretzels

pb&j

more cliff bars

light pringles

this is a SMALL Ralph Lauren sweater dress. I want it super bad.

cottage cheese

chicken wrap and fries

water chips and cheese...I had like 18 of these

MORE cliff bars...I have a problem

Smart Ones

Yeah...

More water crackers and cheese

chicken wrap


organic baked fries


our cornhole set got a work out this weekend.
Chineese Buffet
Toasted Almond Martini from Bang- aka heaven in a glass

1 comment:

  1. All your food looks like all sorts of amazingness! I am now craving a chicken wrap. Also you might want to remove the credit card pictures because you can read the numbers pretty well, and people are pretty creepy.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!