Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Thursday W40

Happy Thursday, everyone!! We're almost to the weekend! So for my Wednesday eats. For breakfast, I had a kid's cliff bar 2pts at work. I am in love with these little guys. I get the chocolate chip ones. I tried the adult  peanut butter ones, and I'm not as much of a fan.

After work with my student, Matt and I headed to school to get some more work done. I worked on my thesis for the majority of the day. I took an hour long break to catch up with CJ. It was totally worth it although my guilt complex about not doing enough work was nagging me the whole time!! She's finishing up her thesis research right now on airfoils and heat dissipation for Boeing. It was interesting to see them all put together.


I was a little snacky at work today and brought in my light sour cream and onion pringles. I was a little hesitant to try them because they are fat free which still translates in my brain to, "tastes like cardboard" but I bought them on a whim. Not a mistake. They were great. They are 1pt for fourteen chips! Totally worth it. I had a serving in the morning while chipping away at the thesis.

I was pretty stiff from yoga on Tuesday so I tried to get some protein in my lunch- or at least I picked out the smart one with the most protein in it! (I didn't have much time in the morning since Matt was taking the car in to the shop.) I am trying to listen to my body and put things in it that it needs rather than just based off calories. So- picking higher protein even though it wasn't really what I wanted. I had a Smart Ones Rigatoni and Chicken for 5pts. I also brought a peach but ended up not being hungry enough to eat it.
 I got to eat lunch with the hubby today! Although he doesn't look very happy about it in this picture, I assure you he was!

I left work a little early to get my eyebrows waxed and to go for a run at the dt mall with Rebecca. Unfortunately I completely whiffed and booked an appointment at my old salon in Memphis, TN and not at the one where I live!!! Fail. I killed the extra time window shopping before meeting Rebecca for our run. It was awesome and chatty +2 activity pts.We did week 1 of C25K. Yes, back at the beginning, but this time instead of being able to jog it I'm working on my speed and picking up pace. I think it will be a good addition to the 10 miler training I'll be starting soon.


After the run, I met back up with the hubs and a lab mate and went to get some Mexican at Guad! I had chips and salsa with a little cheese est 5pts for my serving. Then, I was looking for something remotely healthy for my meal. I order chile con queso- thinking ok- some chilis with a little cheese over top. Fail #2 of the day! It was a plate of cheese dip with two soggy previously hard shells in it.....and that is all. How is that food? I was so confused! Needless to say, that didn't get eaten and everyone got a good laugh at my expense. I had one of Matt's three a lacarte tacos for 5pts.


After dinner, we went back to the lab and I worked on my thesis for a while longer. Matt is working on his PhD. quals at the moment so you will probably be seeing many more late night work sessions on here this month. It was good though. He made me a deal that when I had written two more pages, we could go home. We got home just in time for tv night which is Wed. for us. We watch In the Middle, Better You, Modern Family and Cougar Town. Jamie and Chris came over to join in the fun.

In spirit of my favorite show, I had 2 (big) glasses of wine 6pts, and some pretzels 1pt (not pictured). After the tv marathon, I was spent and went to bed pretty much immediately.

That's all I have for today, but I think I've figured out how I'm going to commit to Scale Warfare's 10 week challenge. Stay tuned for that in my next post!! Also, I want to point you to one of my favorite blogger's blogs today. She has been on her healthy blogging journey for two years TODAY! Awesome job, Darci. To celebrate, she's doing an awesome giveaway and talking about what has changed in her life and does a cool overview of some numbers that measure her life and how she sees herself through them. She's a great gal, so check it out here.

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 25/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 2 used / 33 remaining
Exercise: none
Weekly Activity Points: 5/5
Weekly Weight Loss: -.6 lbs / -30.4 total

Water: 40 oz. (need to work on this one! Glad I'm tracking it now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!