Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend W42

Its been a good weekend by my count and we're starting to get geared up for the holidays in Charlottesville. Here's a recap of my Friday and Saturday eats (and drinks)!

FRIDAY: Harry Potter 7

Friday was work as usual. I missed breakfast because I was in a rush. I ate lunch a little early and had 1/2 of it down before I remembered to take a picture! Goat Cheese Asparagus Pasta 7pts.

It was mostly a normal work day for me, other than the fact that I worked 12 hours. I had soooo much to do and didn't finish everything I was working on before Cait picked me up to see HARRY POTTER 7 PART ONE! I didn't dress up, but it was super fun to see every one who did. There was a death eater in the back row. :)

After the movie, I picked Matt up from GSEC bar night. I still hadn't eaten dinner so I met up with Jamie and Chris for 2 beers 6pts and some food. We split nachos and a pretzel. Look how giant the pretzel was!!!! 

Its dark, but it's as big as my head!
My serving was about 8pts.


FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 21/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 used / 35 remaining
Exercise: none
Weekly Activity Points: 1/1
Weekly Weight Loss: -no weigh in so far / -34.0 total


SATURDAY: Potatoes, Anyone?

Saturday morning I was still pretty tired from getting home late, but I still got up to go to an educational conference at Kale Elem. It was kind of fun. The speaker was entertaining anyway. I got home from that around lunch time, famished. I had a potato with light butter and 2% cheese for 6pts.

The rest of the day, I cleaned, worked on my thesis and basically reset from the week. I made baked fries for dinner. Yes, I realize the nutritional value of my day was questionable. 10pts for the fries.
some
and some more
I watched part of the Razorback game at brad's with Matt and had a Bud Light there 2pts.


SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 18/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 used / 35 remaining
Exercise: none
Weekly Activity Points: 1/1
Weekly Weight Loss: -no weigh in so far / -34.0 total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
C

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that pretzel is huge, but it looks amazing! Yum!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!