Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sunday Monday W43

Sunday, I woke up early and got in a 2.7 mile run before church +3 activity points. After the run, I had a nanner for breakfast 2pts.

Its been so pretty here with the leaves changing colors we took some pictures in the front yard after church.


For lunch, I had mac n cheese and pb&j 11pts.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning and running errands until I discovered we were doing a pot-luck thanksgiving with some friends and had to run out and get a ham so we had something to bring. If I would have remembered this, I wouldn't have had so many points for lunch! Oops! I must have spent all of my weekly points Sunday between the wine and food.
Home made mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, green beans and asparagus, Gouda stuffed croissants, honey baked ham, and broccoli casserole!
Delish!
chris chowing down
Brallison

Allison and Thornhill


Monday was a catastrophe! Some one brought carrot cake to the office. I am being conservative and guessing 14pts on the cake I snacked on alllllll day. I had a smart ones for lunch 5pts (because I added mozzerella).
Carrot cake- aka the devil

Dinner was leftovers from the night before. I estimate 15pts. Uhg. Thanksgiving week is not starting well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!