Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Ah, its been a while. A looooong while in the blog world. I've been watching post after post of amazing holiday treat recipes go up, found out one of my favorite health bloggers is pregnant (I'll miss her posts on weight loss, but am excited to read about her new journey. I'm glad I'll see some one else go through it before Matt and I decide to take the plunge), and still I haven't managed to do a post of my own. For starters, I am working a new position at my job and worked about 60 hours this week! I feel like I haven't had time to breathe much or control my life. I have been tracking food for the most part and exercising so I'll post pictures from the week later. I probably gained a little this week, but we'll see Monday. I weighed last Monday at 161.8 which was down 1.6 lbs from the previous Wednesday. (hooray!)

Today was more work, but just a half day. I woke up a little weakened from Friday night activities if you know what I mean. I grabbed an apple and headed to work. 2pts (180 calories)

Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Steamer 5pts and 270 calories.


I was hungry again after work and cooked some parmesan risotto. I had 1/2 a cup for 3pts and 140 calories. I snacked on the rest of the risotto throughout the day for another 7pts and 310 calories. Oof- should have grabbed the salad!


I was lazy so after running errands (ignoring errands I was supposed to do and shopping instead), I made organic baked fries 4pts and 250 calories.


SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 21/23
Calories: 1,050
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 used / 35 (? left) weekly
Exercise: walking around the mall
Water: 50 oz.
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.6 lbs / 36.6 lbs total

Here's a photo recap of the rest of my week:
Ham, light egg, and cheese bagel from bodos (hangover cure-all)
More fries
Weight Loss Monday
Salad ap from a lunch Date at Ragazzi's. Monday after doing the morning news at 6am! By the way, there is a world out there at 4:30 am- I never knew!
Breadstick

Spinach/tomato maniconti

only had 1/2
pb&j (weeknight staple)

Little bear likes peanut butter

Peanut butter and beer...also a weeknight staple

Beer and chocolate chips- ok this should be a weeknight staple

Breakfast cliff bars

Smart Ones Ravioli

Honey Roasted Peanuts

Lean Cuisine Steamer
Jimmy John's turkey sammich. Catered for working until 9:30 one night. The other late night was Raising Cane's- not so hot.

Proof I went to the gym...

...a few times

More fries.

Mexican lunch date! Fajitas! (and chips with cheese dip- achilles heel)

Veggie Pizza from the brick oven for the win.

That sums up my week in a nutshell! Hope you all had a great one! I'll be back to my normal posting schedule soon, maybe with some holiday recipes too!

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously kicking some weight loss booty! Your week of food looks amazing. I really need to get back to posting what i`ve been eating. I think I want to give the Points Plus program a try and see how it goes... I have heard mixed reviews, but am kind of interested in how it would work for me. I did it with a points calculator my friend made and she informed me that it doesn't work the same as the one that WW sells. If you don`t want your calculator I would be interested in it, and would send you money for it :]

    Also I just found an AWESOME bread that's high protein. It's by Brownberry and called "double protein" it taste good and I have noticed if I have a PB&J sandwich at lunch I am not even hungry three hours later. So you might want to check it out if you haven't heard about it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!