Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday

uhg. Sunday was my first full day off in what seems like forever. I tried to convince myself to write my thesis, but I just couldn't do it. I had 2 nilla wafers with pb for breakfast 2pts 100 calories.


I did manage to drag myself to the gym even though I didn't want to. I keep hoping for warm enough weather to run outside. When we're at freezing and below, its just not going to happen for this warm-weather kid. I got in an hr on the cross trainer (760 calories), situps, and leg lifts. +7 activity points.


Matt and I went to tropical smoothie cafe for lunch. I had the garden veggie wrap. It was soooo good. I took off most of the dressing so I think I brought it down to 8pts and 410 calories.


Chris and Amy cooked dinner and invited us over. We had spinach feta stuffed chicken wrapped in prosciutto with Italian bread, and butternut squash risotto. I hope to get the recipe for the risotto soon. It was my favorite part, but it was all good! I ate 1/2 the meat and the rest of everything else. (I'm not much of a meat person anymore.) I have no guess about the points or calories (esp adding in my 2 1/2 glasses of wine!!). It's the last day in my tracking week, so I just called it a wash and resetting points tomorrow. I don't think the scale is going to be kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!