Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Matt, Bear, and I enjoyed it among his family and with lots of food!
Fruit Salad for Breakfast

Matt, Matt's Nana, his brother Jordan

My lunch: potatoes with gracy, pea salad, fruit salad, turkey,  sweet potatoes. Didn't finish it all, but it was soooo good.

Cleaning up after lunch at Nana and Pepaw's Chirstmas Eve

Matt's Parents

My Christmas Puppy

Christmas Day, Aunt Beth and her food. She's lost about 40 lbs this year!

My Christmas Dinner: Mini Turkey Taco with 1/2 cup tortilla soup and pea salad (below).

Pea salad

Demolished steamed artichokes
My favorites were the shoe peg corn and pea salad, the fresh fruit compote, sweet potatoes, and the turkey/ham sandwiches with oyster sauce (not pictured). I'm posting a few recipes shortly!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!