Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Points Plus Cupcakes

Matt made these for me for my birthday and it was pretty much the best surprise ever. I like them better when they have cooled down, and I actually like them better than normal cupcakes. They are 114 calories each compared to the 240 calories of a normal cupcake. They are crazy good and the easiest thing in the world to make. The recipe makes 18 cupcakes which are 3pts+ values per cupcake. If you make bigger cupcakes (12/recipe) they are 4pts+ per cupcake.



Ingredients:
1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
1/4-1/2 cup water (I used 1/2 so they would be more dense, use 1/4 if you want them to be more cake like.)

Directions:
1. Mix it all together.
2. Bake in cupcake tin at 350 F for 27-32 minutes. I baked for 28 mins.
3. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!