Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 5: Day 1


I'm basically back to square one weight wise this week. I am starting to use the cookbook Matt gave me for my birthday and making some recipes at home, so we'll see how this goes.

For breakfast, I had a cup of grapes for 0pts+. I went into work a little late so that I could get myself oriented in the morning. We didn't get back in town from Busch Gardens last night until 1:30am!! It was fun, but my body felt like it was in reverse all day! I was so out of it, I forgot today was a holiday and went to work anyway. #awesome.


I spent the morning at the mercy of this kiddo a coworker brought to work today. He was a little fussy, but we made do.


For lunch, I ordered this delicious salad from Cobbs: romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, 3 oz grilled chicken, with honey mustard- which I proceeded to spill my diet soda all over. Matt rescued me with a small spicy grilled chicken thai wrap from Revolutionary Soup and an iced tea. Weight watchers says 6pts+.
Pre spillage

post spillage...unsalvageable

Rev soup baby wrap
I went grocery shopping as soon as I got off work so that I could be ready for the week and hopefully lose some weight. When I got home, I made fish tacos (recipe here), cupcakes (recipe here), and brined some turkey breasts for Matt to grill when he got off work. I licked the bowl after making cupcakes for 3pts+.


For dinner, we had the fish tacos for 8pts+. They were really good, and Matt especially liked them. This was the first recipe I made out of the new WW cookbook, so that's a good sign!


After dinner, I had a cupcake for 3pts+ and a glass of fat free milk for 2pts+.


Monday Stats:
Points Plus: 22/29
Activity: 0
Weight: 168.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!