Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 7: Day 2

Tuesday, I went to the chiropractor for a back adjustment. It was awesome- basically. It felt like my whole body was sighing. (Until 6 hrs later when I got the massive headache from the toxins released in my system.) I am not really sure (other than my back pain) if chiropractic care can aid in solving some of my other problems, but I can at least try this and see if it helps.

I skipped breakfast since my apt was before I generally eat it. I had a cobbs kris salad for lunch- my staple, for 4pts.

Dinner was tortilla soup, noms 2pts.

After that, I had cookies and milk for 5pts.

And snacked on some pringles for 4pts.

With some detox tea 0pts.

Matt and I went for a 45 minute walk with Bear at 9pm to get moving for +3 activity points.

Tuesday Stats:
Points Plus: 13/29
Weekly Points Used: 0/49
Activity: 3/3
Weight: 167.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!